The design and consultancy in the field of technical rubber and rubber-component products is an integral part of the activity and comprehensiveness of the services provided.
Active participation in the early stages of product design is necessary with regard to:
- selection of suitable construction materials that can work under the product application conditions as described by the customer,
- performance of the construction producibility analysis and consultancy with regard to possible changes aimed at reducing the costs of production,
- design and construction of the production tooling for the product,
- performance of pre-production and construction of product prototypes including the tests and measurements using the advanced 3D scanning technique by means of optical measuring scanner Breuckmann smartSCAN C4 HE,
- design of the series manufacturing process for the product based on the prototypes prepared including the development and submission of PPAP documentation.
The design of the product manufacturing process relies on the use of innovative computer simulation method called Virtual Molding, based on the finite element method (FEM). This process involves in particular the replacement of physical rubber compound injection tests with virtual ones even before the mold has been made physically.
Virtual Molding is a new and unique technological solution in the injection molding industry, developed for the analysis and optimization of processes, molds and details. Due to the rheological and thermal balance of the entire system, including all of its elements (hot runner, cold runner, tempering, mold inserts, etc.), the following, but not limited to, is achieved:
- short preparation time of the production process,
- guarantee of the stable injection molding process,
- certainty of the stable quality of production,
- controlled effect of process parameters on the quality and characteristics of details,
Responding to the expectations of our customers, we are offering a modern process of fast prototyping with the use of 3D printing technology.
Thanks to this solution, for many different products on a very early stage of product geometry development it is possible to obtain prototypes made in 3D print technology based on FFF/FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) with the use of modern and unique 3D printers from the Polish manufacturer - BLIXET.
BLIXET printers are able to print objects dimensioned as 700x700x1200mm and with the use of our heated working chamber, heated table and two heads that can print materials with high melting temperatures, it is possible to use practically all currently available materials for 3D printing, including:
- thermoplastic elastomers (TPE, TPU, TPV, etc.)
- high-strength engineering plastics (glass and carbon fiber reinforced polyamides, polyoxymethylene, polyesters, etc.),
- standard materials used for printing elements with low strength requirements (PLA, ABS, HIPS, etc.),
Two printing heads allow simultaneous printing of two-component objects or complex geometric shapes with the use of support filaments dissolved with water.
3D print technology brings new possibilities both for our customers (printing functional prototypes without incurring the cost of prototyping work) and R&D departments – offering fast and cost-effective verification of the functional qualities in designed elements and elimination of various problems in an early phase of product design.